The Adventures of Cindy Li
SXSWi: Color Angels: Episode 1: It’s Not Black and White
April 22 , 2009 1 comment
Once upon a time…
There were three women that went to design school. Two in the US, the other in Belgium and they were each assigned different areas in design. But I brought them here, and now they are at SXSW to talk about colors. My name is Charlie. That’s how it starts or rather how I adjusted the original copy from the tv series. The three women we’re discussing here are Leslie Jensen-Inman, Veerle Pieters and myself.
All three of us are designers and we thought we’d have some fun with the presentation and that’s how our “mission” got started.
- Duoh!: Veerle
- Matt Harris
- Adactio: Jeremy Keith
- Kevin Lawver:Developer/Web evangelist/all around smart guy
- sixtwothree: Jason Garber Refresh DC, Fearless leader
- Collective Idea:web apps company
- Dan Webb:Ruby Rails guy just too cool
- Dave Shea: CSS Zen Garden, photographer, designer
- Eric Meyer:does he need an introduction?
- Thomas Vander Wal: social computing guy
- Alun Rowe
- Christopher Schmitt
- Html Dog: Guide to CSS/HTML