The Adventures of Cindy Li
Lifetime to do list...
I started this list when my friend Jody and I went to NY for flash forward. We tried to get tickets for a show and we got on the Carson Daly show.
Lifetime To Do List: Main List
- Attend Rodeo : went to Austin Texas' rodeo during SXSWi08. Here are the rodeo photos I took.
- Go to space camp :Matt and I did this for Christmas 2010. I got it for him for his Christmas present.
- Helicopter ride : San Francisco ride with Christopher Schmitt, Mark Trammell and Julie
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Up in a hot air balloon!
- White Water Rafting 2010 May in CA for Matt's birthday
- Speak at 20x2 : 20x2
- Finish “Project X” for AOL before SXSW : Ficlets
- Speak at SXSW Interactive on a panel : Completed March 2007! W00t!
- Live in San Francisco
- Speaking at a conference
- Attend Pro Wrestling Event/PPV
- NY: Visit Serendipity : saw the Serendipity movie and I want to go eat at the Serendipity ice cream place in NY :)
- Crash a private party with Daniel
- Experience: Fish & Chips in England Ate it @ the tower of London w/Jessica Keith: Fish & Chips in England
- Experience: Creme brulee in France Picture of creme brulee
- Experience: Belgian waffle in Belgium
- Food: Eat Escargot Dave shea challenged me!
- Travel: Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris I did it!
- love my job
- like my job : this is for Tom :P
- Ride in a limo For Jessica and Chris Mailey's wedding.
- Karaoke: Country! For Oak's birthday 2004
- Finding amazing friends : have wonderful friends that I love, that inspire me, will let me cry on their shoulder, geek speak or will video tape me putting cheesy poofs in my mouth and laugh with me
- Kayaking April '06 - more
- NY:See Broadway show 'Cause its THE BROADWAY!: Book of Mormon, No Man's Land, Waiting for Godot, Hedwig,
- Wear a tiara My birthday, thanks Poppy! Sept'05
- Newcast interview : Interviewed in a newscast channel 7, 12/07/04
- Experience: Ride a segway Vancouver AIGA conference
- Cheesy Poof Dare :Put 16 cheesy poofs in my mouth at one time without choking
- Be in TV show audience Be on tv show audience: Carson Daly (June 2004), Saturday Night Live (Dec 2005)
- Aids Ride 2001 Raised $3015 for aids ride(2001) and rode 230 miles on my bike
- Published in a book : (painting I did in 10th grade), Art Knowledge textbook