The Adventures of Cindy Li
Lifetime to do list...
I started this list when my friend Jody and I went to NY for flash forward. We tried to get tickets for a show and we got on the Carson Daly show.
- Redesign my personal site
- Dirty Dancing weekend All sorts of awesome, its where the movie was filmed. Dirty Dancing weekend .
- Go to space camp : Leslie Jensen-Inman wants to do this too :)
- Experience Zero Gravity: Zero Gravity Experience
- Chicago, IL: Red Light Resaturant, Jackie Shen's Chocolate Bag Dessert
- Las Vegas: Fried Twinkies Mermaid's Casino
- Las Vegas: Chicken Fried Lobster Binion's Steak House
- Grand Canyon: White Water Rafting
- NY: Eat at the Rainbow Room
- Riding in a helicopter
- Be in the Macy’s parade A balloon holder? A float waver? :D
- NY: Carriage ride in Central Park : yes its touristy :P
- NY:Ice Skate in the Rockefeller Center : The official site for Rockefeller center
- NY: Visit Serendipity : saw the Serendipity movie and I want to go eat at the Serendipity ice cream place in NY :)
- Fishing : I tried once in Jacksonville, FL and caught a toadfish. We fed it to the sea gulls. How about a real fish?
- love my job
- See a falling star/comet/meteor : tried three times and didn't see anything
- Pay off my house
- NY:See Broadway show 'Cause its THE BROADWAY!
- Learn Chinese to carry on a real conversation
- Letterpress: take a letterpress class (san francisco class)
- Take a class with Eric Fenn : Hip Hop/Lindy Hop
- Break Dance
- Build Car Kit Cobra : Order parts
- Learn Martial arts
- Milk a cow
- Learn how to unicycle
- Broadway play : See a show in NY. Why? 'Cause its Broadway baby!
- Bowling 300 : Perfect score, I've gotten a 222 (Oct 2003) and a 212 (Oct 2004)
- Throw pizza dough in the air
- Find Peace : :D
- Save for retirement and to help take care of my parents : won't be done for a long time
- Pastry Decorating
- Sign language
- Manual Driving : Not forget how to do it
- Guitar : Half a check.. I started it but.. again time :)
- Belly dancing
- Spanish : It's practical.. now just time