The Adventures of Cindy Li
Lifetime to do list...
I started this list when my friend Jody and I went to NY for flash forward. We tried to get tickets for a show and we got on the Carson Daly show.
Lifetime To Do List: Main List
- Furniture refinishing class : refinished my coffee table and an end table
- Leave : learned it was better to leave than to stick it out
- Sew : Made a Queen Amidala costume(Thanks Jonatha), belly dancing outfit, renaissance costume
- Glass blowing class : (I made a shot glass, and a little vase)
- Tivo Hard Drive Replacement : Install the extra hard drive into my Tivo
- Walk on a book on my head : So why do I still slouch?
- English : (not my first language)
- Sink Installation : Install 3 sinks in the house and parents house (it was a christmas present) (Dec 18-26, 2004)
- Whistle LOUD : two fingers like hailing a taxi loud
- Swing Dance : Started in 1998, doubt I will ever be truly done...DCLX '05" Swing Steal (Warning: Video) USNDC: 1st place
- Been a best man/person, co-maid of honor, bridesmaid : (twice), sadly no groomsman, or flower girl.
- Embrace my inner geek : (It's a compliment in my book)
- Snorkel : (or rather dip my head and float in hanauma bay, Hawaii)
- Bake a yummy cakes : ok or just make stuff to add to the hips..evil I tell you ;) just ask my coworkers Cake Photos
- Change a tire : No sense in waiting for AAA if you can do it yourself
- Taking apart a blue crab Crab Video (Warning: Video)
- Change out the tail light bulb on my Beetle (April 2006) more
- CSS there is always more to do